PORT TOWNSEND RALLY
Point Husdon Marina and RV Park
103 Hudson St
Port Townsend, WA 98369
August 8/11 to 8/15, 2016
Check in: 8/11
Check out: 8/15
$22.00 (includes campsite reservation fee) or
$15.00 (if camping at fairgrounds or Fort Worden)
THE PORT HUDSON RV PARK HAS NO MORE SITES AVAILABLE. Everyone interested in attending this rally is welcome. You may not be able to stay at the Port Hudson RV Park, but there are other options available:
- Call Port Hudson directly to inquire for cancellations 360-385-2828
- Contact Ron to get on a waiting list.
- Stay at Jefferson County Fairgrounds – 2.2 miles to rally site. $22/night. No reservations. Always sites available.
- Stay at Fort Worden State Park – 1.4 miles to rally site. Reserve thru WA State Parks.
Port Townsend is a wonderful historic town to explore:
- Fun shops & good eats
- Fort Worden
- NW Maritime Center
- Dolphin & whale watching tours
- And so much more
Thursday: 8/11 5pm Heavy hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
Friday: 8/12 5pm Pot Luck
Saturday: 8/13 Dinner on you own
Sunday: 8/14 5 pm Pizza night