NWTFC Business Meeting
Meeting at Spring in the Yamhill Valley Rally
Saturday, April 25, 2015
(7:15 PM – Following dinner, Meeting Room)
Call to Order
Minutes David Pierce
Motion to approve the minutes of the email meetings as distributed:
· October 10, 2014
Treasurers Report Sue Bjornson
Vice President Dean Bjornson
Appointment of Alternate National Director
Filling vacant newsletter editor position Al Zimmerman
Rally Coordinator Ken and Helen Anderson
Rally schedule for 2015 and 2016
April 23 26 Spring in Yamhill Valley Rally Steve Webber-Plank, Ken & Helen Anderson
Old Stone Village, McMinnville
June 19 22 Oregon Coast Rally/Pre-rally Al & Virginia Zimmerman
Winchester Bay RV Resort
June 26 28 FMCA NW Area Rally Mill Casino, North Bend, OR
August 23 26 Shining Waters Gary & Irva Cooper, Ken & Helen Anderson
Bremerton Elks RV Park
Fall 2015 Fall Rally TBD
Wagon Master Packet of Materials
Report on FMCA approval of amended bylaws Al Zimmerman, President
Status of Isuzu Trekkers newsletter project
MOU was to be prepared by webmaster and reviewed by president.
Once signed by president and authorized representative of Isuzu Trekkers, then content may be placed on NWTFC website.
Report from FMCA NW Area Planning Meeting Al Zimmerman
NWTFC volunteers at FMCA NW Area Rally Steve Webber-Plank
New business any additional items needed to be addressed by Executive Board
Motion to adjourn
NWTFC General Business Meeting Minutes
Meeting at Shining Waters Rally, Bremerton, WA
August 25, 2015
Call to Order
Minutes of the Executive Board are available upon request
Minutes of the last general business meeting (4/25/2015, McMinnville) David Pierce
President- Al Zimmerman
1) Bylaws approved.
2) Ken Anderson elected as Alternate FMCA National Director.
3) Isuzu Trek Documentation agreement made to put the information on our web site.
4) Need to locate and appoint a newsletter editor.
Vice President-Dean Bjornson
1) Nominating committee working to identify candidates for President, Secretary and FMCA National Director.
1) We have 66 members plus 3 Honorary Members.
1) Current balance at $4500 but would soon be reduced to our normal $2600 balance once some of the Rally bills are paid.
Rally Coordinator-Helen Anderson
- Ohanapecosh Rally scheduled for September 17-21.
- Rally schedule for 2016-2017 in work
- Pre-Rally Spring 2016 pre FMCA Rally in Albany Oregon.
- Prosser WA Rally during September 2017.
FMCA National Director-Dean Webber-Plank
1) Report on action from Madison Wisconsin FMCA meeting
2) Review of involvment at FMCA NW Rally in Coos Bay. We provided many volunteers and were thanked accordingly. It is recommended that we only volunteer for the Store in the future.
Web Master-Mary Carlson
The NWTFC web site is having some serious difficulties as the software being used is older and no longer supported. The problems are not only affecting us but also Trek Tracks. Greg Hollister has gone to heroic measures to correct some of the issues but we must begin to explore future alternatives. Further Mary has been able to make sure that we still have some functionality. It was recommended and approved that our Web Master could spend up to $500.00 for consulting services to provide us some direction.
Approval by the General Membership to support the Web Master was moved and seconded.
Motion to adjourn